How our wedding gift registry service works - couples
Thanks for visiting us! We would be honoured to be a part of your special day. Setting up a wedding gift registry with Orchid & Grove is quick and easy. Here's how:
- Click on "Create a Registry" on the home page and fill out your basic contact details.
- Complete your registry profile including a message to your family and friends and a photo. Your registry is now ready to fill with your favourite gift ideas.
- Browse the Orchid & Grove store. Gifts can easily be added to your registry by selecting "Add to Registry". You can then review your registry and update the numbers of each gift you would like. You can review and manage your registry as often as you like.
- Just let us know if you want us to add any items as contribution items (and the value of each contribution) and we’ll arrange for those products to be added. It usually only takes us a day to do. Likewise, if you want us to add any items from outside our range just let us know the product details and we’ll arrange to stock that item just for you. Items outside of our range will incur a small handling fee (usually around 10%)
- Let your friends and family know the details of your registry. You can do that direct from the website by email, you can have the details printed with your invites or you can contact us and we will send you our information cards free of charge - just tell us how many invitations you are sending and we will courier the right number of cards to you. If you choose to add a password to your registry (although we don’t recommend that you do this) be sure to let your guests know what it is.
- Instructions for guests are just as easy - they can find your registry by clicking "Find a Registry" on the home page and searching with your first or last name. They will then see your registry and can browse and shop.
- Your gifts are purchased and delivered! We do see a surprising number of gifts purchased on the day of the wedding and in the few days after it. To reduce shipping costs and to meet our minimum order quantities, we are unable to complete the ordering of your gifts from our suppliers until after your wedding day. Some of our suppliers take up to 4 weeks before the products are delivered to us. Typically, this means that your gifts will arrive three to four weeks after your registry closes. We will contact you prior to your wedding so that you can confirm the time(s) and location for delivery. Items not available at these times will be shipped separately free of charge.
If you have any further questions you may find our other FAQ helpful. Or if you’d prefer please get in contact with us, we are always available to assist you and love hearing from our customers.