- We may collect and retain personally identifiable information and other information from people using the website so we can provide the best possible service to the user. This may include contact information (such as email address and phone number) and delivery information (such as physical address).
- Electronic payments made for products purchased from the website are highly secure. We use 128 bit industry strength encryption so you can be assured that your credit card details are secure.
- Maintaining the security of personally identifiable information is important to us. Any personally identifiable information collected is kept secure and will not be made available to any third party without the prior consent of the person whose information it is. This is subject to any overriding legal obligations.
- Any information collected is used to provide services to you and to contact you in relation to the services and to provide information to you including marketing of products that we think will be of interest to you. You can opt to stop receiving information from us at any time by contacting us.
- Personally identifiable information is protected in New Zealand by the Privacy Act 1993. This provides, amongst other things, that the information held about you should be processed lawfully and fairly, be accurate, relevant and not excessive, be kept up to date (where necessary), and not retained for longer than is necessary. You can ask to see what information is held about you and for your personally identifiable information to be updated or deleted at any time by contacting us using the details listed on the website. We may charge reasonable costs for providing access to that information.
- The use of the website may result in cookies being placed on your computer. A cookie is a small file that resides on your computer and is recognised by our server when you visit the website. A cookie does not provide us with any personally identifiable information. It does provide details of your IP address, the computer platform that you use, the browser that you use and what domain you are accessing our website from. You can turn cookies off in your browser and deleting them from your hard drive. You will still be able to visit the website.