Terms and Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The Terms and Conditions set out below apply to all purchases made via our website www.orchidandgrove.co.nz ("Website").
- These Terms and Conditions are intended to make the use of the Website easy, reliable, secure and a good experience for you.
- Using the Website to place an order indicates your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The Website is operated by Orchid & Grove Limited trading as Orchid & Grove. Orchid & Grove is a trade mark of Orchid & Grove Limited.
- Payment can be made by credit card or bank deposit. Credit card payments are processed through the ASB merchant account of The Good Stuff Limited which will appear on your bank statement. Credit card payments are processed by Payment Solutions, they are encrypted and highly secure. We do not store full credit card details. If you wish to pay by bank deposit, please contact us and we will issue an invoice with our bank account details for you to make the deposit.
- You must pay for the goods before we send them to you. All prices are listed in New Zealand dollars and must be paid for in New Zealand dollars. Delivery will be made as soon as possible. There may be delays if we need to order further stock from our distributors.
- All prices are in New Zealand dollars (NZ$) and include GST (currently at 15%). We may change the prices at any time. If a product is listed at an incorrect price, we may cancel any order placed and refund the full amount of the price paid.
- Special prices and promotions may be subject to availability. If goods you order are no longer available, we will contact you to discuss alternate arrangements or a refund.
- We are primarily a wedding registry service and typically do not hold stock. We try to ensure that all of our product range is currently available from our suppliers at all times. This is not guaranteed. If you are buying a one off non-registry item, you may experience a delay in shipping time. If there is a delay or issue with availability with an item you order, we will contact you to discuss.
- We only deliver within New Zealand. We shall arrange an agent to deliver the goods to the New Zealand address stated on the order as soon as possible. We will use our best endeavours to despatch orders no later than five business days after the day your order is received by us. Address must be a physical address. If you describe your address as a PO Box or a secured apartment complex, it may result in delays. We do not charge for freight for delivery to you.
- As the goods will have left us in perfect condition, they should arrive to you in perfect condition. You must let us know immediately if goods have been damaged in transit. We will then contact you to arrange the return of those goods to the courier and once the damage is confirmed we will send you replacement goods free of charge.
- The Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 applies only to consumer purchases. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions is intended to be inconsistent with a consumer’s rights under the Consumer Guarantees Act. If the Consumer Guarantees Act applies and if any of the goods fail to comply with any guarantee in the Consumer Guarantees Act, we will repair or replace those goods. We do not provide any Express Guarantees (as defined in the Consumer Guarantees Act).
- Our total liability to you in relation to any faulty goods or services is limited to the price of those goods or services. We will not, in any case, be liable for any consequential or special damages, including loss of business profits, nor will we be in any way responsible for any losses, damages, costs or other consequences (direct or indirect) arising from any delay in delivery.
- Risk in the goods will pass to you, the customer, upon delivery to you or to the address specified by you.
- The website may contain links to other sites on the Internet that are owned and operated by third parties. You acknowledge that we are not responsible for the operation of or the content on any such site.
- All of the content included on the Website, including, but not limited to, trade marks, text, graphics, logos, icons, images, and software is our property or other third parties that have licensed such content to us and is protected by New Zealand and international trade mark and copyright laws. Republication or redistribution of any of the content available on the Website ebsite by any means is prohibited without our prior written consent.
- These Terms and Conditions and any matters or disputes connected with the Website will be governed by the laws of New Zealand and will be dealt with by the New Zealand courts. If you breach a Term and Condition, we may suspend or cancel your use of the Website.
- We may make changes to the Website and these Terms and Conditions at any time and such changes will take effect from the time they are published on the Website.
- Orchid & Grove discount codes cannot be applied to Gift Cards or already discounted items. We will contact you to make arrangements if any discount code is incorrectly applied to a Gift Card or an already discounted item. This may involve you paying a top up or us refunding you in full.
Registry Specific Terms
- The General Terms listed above apply to the use of our registry services with the following additional terms:
- If there is something that you want to list on your registry that we do not currently list, let us know and we will do our best to source it just for you. We will price these items at the higher of RRP or cost to us (ie RRP plus delivery to us).
- Unless you tell us otherwise, we will close the registry 1 week after the wedding date. Delivery of items to you will be made free of charge.
- We aim to make delivery of all items ordered from your registry in one shipment on a date nominated by you. We suggest that this be 2 - 4 weeks from the date the registry is closed. We will contact you to confirm the time and location for delivery. Items not available at this time will be shipped separately free of charge. No items will be delivered prior to the close off date unless specifically requested by the purchaser.
- We do not have capacity to store gifts for you if you wish to delay delivery. However, we have access to a storage facility and are happy to arrange storage for you at your cost. Costs (including extra delivery costs) may apply and will be confirmed if this is required.
- We will lovingly gift wrap all of your gifts (except large or bulky items which may be sent direct from the supplier). Gift wrapping will be done free of charge.
- When an item purchased from your registry is no longer available, we will offer you an alternative item or provide a gift voucher of equivalent value which can be used to buy anything from the Website. Vouchers will expire 1 year from the date of issue. We will not notify people who have purchased an item that is no longer available.
- We understand that guests may like to make a contribution towards a gift, rather than pay the full amount. So we've included some items on a “Contribution” page. Let us know if there are any specific items that you would like us to add to the Contribution page. Should the full amount of a “Contribution” item on your Registry not be received we will provide a gift voucher of equivalent value to the amount received which can be used to buy anything from the Website. Orchid & Grove vouchers will expire 1 year from the date of issue. We will not notify people who have contributed to an item that is not fully paid for.
- If the wedding is cancelled you must notify us immediately. Any person who has purchased an item will be contacted and may be offered a refund. You may be required to pay any out of pocket expenses we have incurred and we may delay a refund to your guests until that amount is settled.
- By creating a registry, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
GIFT VOUCHER SPECIFIC TERMS AND CONDITIONS
In addition to our General Terms and Conditions, these terms also apply to the relevant Gift Vouchers/Cards.
- All Gift Cards: Please treat all gift cards as cash. They cannot be replaced if lost or stolen. Orchid & Grove Limited, ePay and the relevant retailer are not responsible for lost or stolen cards. Risk of loss or theft and title for gift cards passes to the purchaser on transfer. Gift cards and purchases made with them are subject to the terms of trade as set by the relevant retailer. Gift cards may expire and expiry dates are set by each retailer. Unused balances are not refundable or transferable and any amount remaining on a gift card after expiry will not be available for use. Voucher cannot be redeemed for cash, returned for a refund or exchanged. Gift cards under $100 will be sent by post and delivery may be delayed.
- Orchid & Grove Gift Cards: Valid for any purchase from the Website. Card value expires 12 months after purchase.
- Bivouac Gift Card: This card, once activated, may be redeemed for purchases at any Bivouac Outdoor store. The funds available will be verified on request or at time of purchase. No change is given and any balance that remains on the card can only be used in whole or in part against future purchases at Bivouac Outdoor stores. Card value expires 12 months after purchase or last recharge.
- Booksellers Gift Card: Each gift card is valid for one year from the date of issue.
- Go Gardening Gift Card: Gardening New Zealand gift cards can only be redeemed at participating Gardening New Zealand retailers nationwide. Card value expires 24 months after purchase or last recharge.
- Hunting & Fishing New Zealand Gift Card: Hunting & Fishing New Zealand gift cards can only be redeemed at Hunting & Fishing New Zealand franchise stores. Hunting & Fishing New Zealand gift cards cannot used to purchase fishing or hunting licenses, ammunition or firearms. Card value expires 12 months after purchase or last recharge.
- Mondo Travel Gift Card: This card, once activated, may be redeemed for purchases at any Mondo Travel store. The funds available will be verified on request or at time of purchase. No change is given and any balance that remains on the card can only be used in whole or in part against future purchases at Mondo Travel stores. Card value expires 12 months after purchase or last recharge.
- Movie Gift Card: The Movie Gift Card can only be redeemed at participating cinemas and these may change from time to time. See www.moviegiftcard.co.nz for an up to date list of participating cinemas; this list may change without notice. Card value expires 12 months after purchase or last recharge. The maximum charge/recharge value is $1000.
- Noel Leeming Gift Card: Noel Leeming gift cards can only be redeemed at Noel Leeming stores. Card value expires 12 months after purchase or last recharge. The maximum charge/recharge value is $1000.
- Restaurant Gift Card: This card, once activated, may be redeemed for purchases at any participating Restaurant Association member outlets. It cannot be exchanged for cash. The funds available will be verified on request or at time of purchase. No change is given and any balance that remains on the card can only be used in whole or in part against future purchases at participating Restaurant Association member outlets. This card expires 12 months after purchase or last recharge.
- Walker & Hall Gift Card: Walker & Hall gift cards can only be redeemed at Walker & Hall. Card value expires 12 months after purchase or last recharge. The maximum charge/recharge value is $500.
- Orchid & Grove discount codes cannot be applied to Gift Cards. We will contact you to make arrangements if any discount code is incorrectly applied to a Gift Card. This may involve you paying a top up or us refunding you in full.