What should we include on our Registry?
It can be tough trying to decide what to include on your registry. We don't think you can go wrong if you follow these few simple tips:
- Ensure the items you choose cover a broad price range. Put some cheaper items on there (check out our less than $50 page for ideas). But don't be scared to add some big ticket items either. Guests will often group together to purchase more expensive gifts. We also list some of the big ticket items on our Contribute page which allows guests to make a contribution towards a big ticket item.
- Choose some practical items. Some guests like to buy practical things that you will use every day.
- Choose some items that you love or think are beautiful regardless of whether you "need" them, or think they are practical. Some guests love to buy these types of gifts knowing it is something you wouldn't buy for yourself.
Add these basic products to your registry. They provide a great starting point:
- Bed linen
- Bath linen
- Table linen
- Dinner set (every day and/or special occasion)
- Cutlery set (every day and/or special occasion)
- Cookware (pots and pans)
- Knife set
- Glassware (wine, champagne and water)
- Serving platters
- A vase
- Photo frames
- Orchid & Grove gift cards